How to Play Electronic Blackjack
Take a seat at the Table
Oaklawn’s electronic blackjack is exactly like the game you already know and love, except the cards are dealt on video screens. You still use chips and tell the dealer whether to hit or stay. You’re still trying to get the closest to 21, without going over. If you’re lucky, you still get the exciting thrill of watching an Ace get topped by a ten for Blackjack!
Place Your Bet
Once you have a seat at the table, exchange your cash for chips from the dealer and place the amount you would like to bet in the betting circle.
Watch the Cards
The cards of the dealer and your fellow players will appear on the video screens embedded in the table. The basic rules you need to know are these:
- Dealer will stand on all 17's
- Blackjack pays 3 to 2 (can only happen on first two cards)
- Pairs can be split up to 3 times, for a total of four hands (paired aces may be split only once)
- Doubling down is allowed on any combination of the first two cards
- Players signal dealer to Hit by motioning for another card
- Players signal dealer to Stay by waving off additional cards
You can win up to $1,000 for bonus bets! Bonus Blackjack pays up to 50 to 1 odds!
- Any pair 3 to 1
- Blackjack 6 to 1
- Suited pair 10 to 1
- Suited Blackjack 15 to 1
- Dealer/Player Blackjack same hand 50 to 1
Color Yourself a Winner!
The system will automatically add up all totals and alert winners. The dealer will pay winners with chips before going on to the next hand. If you have any questions, ask the dealer for further assistance.