Full Time Position: HVAC Department: Technical Maintenance
Under general direction, the job of the HVAC Specialist entails performing skilled and semi-skilled work and tasks in the maintenance, repair and operation of equipment used for food storage and preparation and commercial heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air conditioning. The HVAC Specialist performs other related tasks as assigned in the field of facilities support with equipment installation, maintenance and repairs.
Skills and Specifications:
- Must be able to determine and report nature of failures of support equipment.
- Must be able to keep and maintain records of maintenance and repairs performed.
- Able to effectively work with and communicate professionally with all types of people.
- Be able to regulate and direct operations as needed for work obstacles.
- Must be able to read and understand electrical and mechanical schematics for equipment.
- Must have basic understanding of building blue print interpretation.
- Ability to read and apply instructions on operational set up and startup of support equipment.
- Must know how to use a computer to professionally communicate with staff and suppliers.
- Must have a safe and dependable work record.
Education and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Additional Technical School training is preferred.
- Applicant must be 21 years or older.
- Minimal license of a Type B State Mechanical HVAC and EPA License required.
- Ability to pass back ground check for State issued Racing License.
- Available to work days, nights, weekends or holidays as job requires and are assigned.