Born: July 21, 1984, St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Lebron got his first meet at Oaklawn in 2013 off to a fast start by winning four races in the first five days of racing, including the $60,000 American Beauty Stakes with Cheery, and finished out the meet 7th in the jockey standings.
- Grew up riding pleasure horses on his father’s farm in St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands. St. Croix has a small racetrack, the Randal “Doc” James, but it wasn’t until Lebron saw the Kentucky Derby on television that he thought of becoming a jockey. At the age of 14, Lebron began galloping horses at the St. Croix track.
- Rode one race in his native U.S. Virgin Islands before moving to the United States in 2005. His first career victory came on October 22, 2005 at Thistledown aboard Cat Signal.
- On Aug. 16, 2008, in his first mount in a graded stakes race, he piloted 21-1 longshot Swift Temper to a four-and- a- half length victory in the Gr. III $150,000 Gardenia Stakes at Ellis Park. The Gardenia was one of five wins on the card for Lebron that day.
- In addition to the American Beauty Stakes, Lebron was victorious in the Hot Springs Stakes at Oaklawn Park aboard Laurie’s Rocket, the Shakopee Juvenile Stake at Canterbury with General Jack and the Gr. II Indiana Oaks at Indiana Downs with Pure Fun in 2013.