Residence: Louisville, KY
- Cauley has been involved in racing for almost 30 years and is a member of First Lady of Kentucky Jane Beshear’s “Pink Stable,” a committee of women in the horse industry that assist Beshear with her Horses and Hope Organization. Horses and Hope works to increase Breast Cancer awareness, education and treatment referral among the Kentucky horse industry.
- Has had horses in training with Shively, Kentucky native Gary “Red Dog” Hartlage for nearly 28 years.
- Got into “creating horses” after her pregnant mare, Ornate, failed to meet the reserve at the Keeneland November sale in 2003. As a result, she went on to race her daughters High Heels, French Kiss and On Fire Baby.
- High Heels won the 2007 Fantasy Stakes and was third in the Kentucky Oaks. French Kiss won the 2009 Pippin Stakes and was third in that Grade 3 Azeri Stakes.
- To date, On Fire Baby has been the star of the Cauley stable, scoring graded stakes victories at two, three and four. She scored back-to-back Grade 2 victories in 2011 at Churchill Downs in the Pocahontas and Golden Rod Stakes and then made her 3-year-old debut in the 2012 Smarty Jones when third against the colts. One race later, she won the Grade 3 Honeybee Stakes before a respectable fifth in the Kentucky Oaks. In 2013, On Fire Baby impressed yet again in the Grade 1 Apple Blossom after an 11 month hiatus.