$35,000 OAKLAWN ROLEX GIVEAWAY | FRIDAY, DECEMBER 1
Earn entries today because on Friday, December 1 from 4-11 p.m., Oaklawn will be hosting the $35,000 Oaklawn Rolex Giveaway!
You may begin earning entries from November 1 through December 1, 2017. The first entry each day is received by earning 25 points with additional entries earned per every 75 points. There is a maximum of 30 entries per day.
HOW TO REDEEM ENTRIES FOR DRAWING
- You may redeem your entries every day from November 1, 2017 until 10:50 p.m. on the day of the drawing. Entries must be placed in the large drum next to Player Services to be valid.
- The Fun Squad will call three guests every 15 minutes to the promotions area located next to Player Services.
- Guests will have four minutes to arrive in the Promotion’s Area.
- In the order the guests arrive, they will select one of three boxes presented to them.
- The Fun Squad will then play music, and the guests will pass the boxes clockwise until the music stops.
- The guests will open their box to reveal whether they won $25, $50, or $100 in Free Play.
- The guest that wins $100 Free Play will also pick a Rolex qualifying pass to be used at 11 p.m. for their chance to win the His and Hers Rolex watches.
- Each Rolex qualifying pass will be a different Rolex watch face with different times to differentiate each pass. (ie. Gold-3:05, Green-3:05, Gold-3:10, Green-3:10)
- Guests can receive more than one Rolex qualifying pass.
- Elite guests do not have to be present for the qualifier drawings and will be awarded $25 Free Play if they do not show.
- An alternate guest will not be drawn in the place of an Elite guest.
- If one Elite guest does not show, the $25 box will be removed from play.
- If two Elite guests do not show, $100 Free Play will be awarded to the only guest present.
- If three Elite guests are drawn and all do not show, each will receive $25 and a Qualifying Pass will not be handed out that round.
- Silver and Gold guests MUSTbe present for the qualifier drawings.
- An alternate guest WILL be drawn in the place of a Silver or Gold guest.
- ALL GUESTS MUST BE PRESENT FOR THE FINAL DRAWING FOR THE ROLEX WATCHES.
- At 11 p.m. the Fun Squad will call back all guests with a Rolex qualifying pass for the Final Drawing.
- The Fun Squad will first narrow down the 28 guests to 14 guests by drawing one of six envelopes which contain a watch background color. (Three Gold Cards and Three Green Cards)
- The Fun Squad will then narrow down the 14 guests to 7 guests by drawing one of six envelopes which contain an hour hand. (Three Cards for 3 and Three Cards for 9)
- Finally the Fun Squad will draw one lucky winner for the His and Hers Rolex watches by drawing one of seven envelopes that contain a minute hand. (:00, :05, :10, :20, :30, :40, :50)
- In the event that the final winning pass is one that was not given out due to three Elite guests not showing during a round, another minute hand envelope will be drawn until we have a final winner.
- In the event that the final winning pass is one that is not present at the final drawing, another minute hand envelope will be drawn until we have a final winner.