$250,000 SHIVER ME TREASURE | THURSDAYS IN SEPTEMBER
AAAARRRRR you ready for our Thursday Drawing in September?! You can pick up entries at Player Services between 4 p.m. and 9:40 p.m. on Thursdays in September and must drop entries in the raffle drum located in the promotions area. Deadline for all entries to be in the drum is 9:40 p.m. Here is how you enter, earn points the Thursday through Wednesday prior to each Thursday promo day (Ex: Thursday, September 7 through Wednesday, September 13 for the promotion on September 14). The first entry is received by earning 20 points. Additional entries are earned for every 75 points. There is a maximum of 30 entries. You can earn an additional 10 entries the day of the drawing for every 75 point
• Every 15 minutes from 5-9:45 pm., Oaklawn will draw three names from the raffle drum.
• In the order the players arrive in the promotions area, they will choose a pirate game piece and a card to determine the order they will play to race to the captain’s wheel.
- The players will race through the pirate ship by rolling dice to determine how many spaces to move.
- The first player to reach the captain’s wheel will receive a “Ticket” and $50 Free Play.
- The two players that do not reach the captain’s wheel will receive $25 Free Play.
***ELITE PLAYERS DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT FOR THIS DRAWING***
***IF AN ELITE PLAYER DOES NOT SHOW UP THEY WILL BE AWARDED $25 IN FREE PLAY***
***AN ALTERNATE PLAYER WILL NOT BE DRAWN***
- At 10 p.m. the Fun Squad will call all the 20 players that received “Tickets” back to the promotions area to determine which two players will play for $250,000.
- The Fun Squad will first narrow down the 20 players by a “Sea”. (Caribbean or Mediterranean)
- The Fun Squad will then narrow down the players by “Ship Name”. (Royal Fortune or Black Pearl)
- Finally the Fun Squad will determine the two players that will play for $250,000 by “Rank”. (Captain, First Mate, Boatswain, Quartermaster or Crewman)
$250,000 SCA GAME
- The two players that win the Final Drawing will take turns picking locations on a treasure map.
- Each location will either have a treasure or skull and crossbones.
- Each player will pick locations until they uncover three skull and crossbones.
- Each player will be paid out based on however many treasures they uncover.
- If a player uncovers all ten treasures prior to uncovering three skull and crossbones they will receive $250,000 cash.